LINED PLUG VALVES
FluoroSeal® Lined Plug Valves
- 2 Way:
- Class 150 lbs Flanged, 1/2" to 14" (PN16, DN25 to DN150)
FluoroSeal® Lined Plug Valves use high precision investment casting method for all major pressure holding components. The standard base model offers:
- Carbon Steel body, plug and cover (ASTM A216 Gr. WCB).
- Low porosity PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy) as standard liner
- All cast parts have an acrylic based coating prior to lining for added protection from corrosion attack due to permeation
- avity-free both in open and closed position which avoids particle accumulation and it is ideal for corrosive slurry applications superior sealing capabilities
The interface between the tapered outer plug and the tapered inner body liner provides a 360° primary sealing area and additional sealing levels (achieved by a delta ring and PTFE diaphragm) which provides tight shutoff and compression seal (upstream and downstream)
State-of-the-art EZ-SEAL® adjustment mechanism, available on sizes 1/2” to 6”.
SLEEVED PLUG VALVES
FluoroSeal® ANSI Sleeved Plug Valves
- Bi-directional in-line bubble-tight seal independent of line pressure
- Multiple external bubble-tight seals independent of line pressure
- Direct mechanical three-point adjustment independent of line pressure
- Independent travel stops
- Full encapsulation and retention of all leading edges of PTFE sleeve and top seal components
- Full lip at port openings protects PTFE sleeve
- Contoured waterway ensures minimum flow turbulence characteristic
- No body cavities to entrap flow media
- Positive flow direction indication
- Drilled and tapped flange mounting pads independent of cover and top seal assembly
- Flanged: Class 150, 300 and 600 lbs
- Screwed Ends: Class 150/300 lbs
- Socket Weld Ends: Class 150/300 lbs
- Full Port: Class Class 150, 300 and 600 lbs
- Flanged: Class 150/300 lbs
- Screwed Ends: Class 150/300 lbs
- Socket Weld Ends: Class 150/300 lbs
Severe Service (FE)
- Caged Control
- Special Cleaning
- Double Block & Bleed
- Fire Seal
- HF Alkylation
SEVERE SERVICE PLUG VALVES
FluoroSeal® Inc. has developed the Severe Service (FE) Sleeved Plug Valve for tight emission control in more demanding applications. This valve is intended for applications in processes involving thermal cycling or a high number of mechanical operations. This compact but robust package is based on the standard FluoroSeal® Sleeved Plug Valve design combined with other proven seal technologies.
Extensive field experience has demonstrated this valves' ability to perform in a variety of severe applications. FluoroSeal® Severe Service (FE) Valves have one of the best fugitive emissions test results on the market, as demonstrated by independent lab testing. Please ask your local Representative for a full fugitive emission test report.
SPECIALTY PLUG VALVES
CAGED CONTROL PLUG VALVES
The Caged Control Valve is ideal for abrasive applications with high solids concentrations and is commonly used in both throttling and on/off applications: Mining, Pulp & Paper, and Chemical Processing industries.
The design of the Caged Control Valve provides maximum protection to the polymer sealing surfaces in the plug valves. The key to the caged design is that the PTFE sleeve in the valve is never directly exposed to the process flow. This allows the sleeve to maintain its sealing integrity in abrasive applications.
SPECIAL CLEANING PLUG VALVES
In the case of chlorine, FluoroSeal® Chlorine Service Valves are provided with a vented plug to relieve pressure to the upstream side. This modification results in a uni-directional valve which is indicated on the valve whith a flow direction arrow.
DOUBLE BLOCK & BLEED
Because of the double port seals in both directions and the sealed isolation of the chamber below the plug and the areas around the plug, 90° to the port openings, a drainage connection into the plug cavity may be drilled and tapped through the body from the bottom.
Drain connection 1/2” is standard, but sizes 3/4” and 1” can also be provided. Block valve sizes 2" through 24”.
FIRE SAFE SLEEVED PLUG VALVES
FluoroSeal® Sleeved Plug Valves with the Fire Safe top seal have been tested and certified by an independent laboratory to the requirements of API 607, Fifth Edition (ISO 10497-5) for external leakage.
FluoroSeal® Fire Safe Valves also utilize a vented plug designed to relieve pressure buildup resulting from expansion of the service media within the plug, due to elevated temperatures caused by fire. The pressure is relieved to the upstream side, providing a preferred flow direction indicated by an arrow on the valve cover.
HF ALKYLATION PLUG VALVES
FluoroSeal® HF Alkylation Valves are designed and manufactured in strict compliance with the requirements of the HF Alkylation’s Process Licensor specifications. Due to the severity of the process, all testing procedures are strictly adhered to per Licensor’s requirements
FluoroSeal® Inc.’s commitment to high quality requires each valve body to be subjected to a hydrostatic shell test at 1.5 times the ANSI rating at 100°F (38°C), as defined in ASME B16.34 (DIN EN 12266-1). In addition, every valve body casting is tested with helium gas at 450 psig for 100% assurance of nothrough-wall leakage. We also conduct a full X-Ray test on the bodies to ensure that they meet FluoroSeal® Inc.’s casting requirements per ASTM E446 (DIN EN 444 and DIN EN 462).
TEXTEAMTM PLUG VALVE
Ten good reasons to use the TEXTEAMTM “D Series” Plug Valve specially indicated tough service conditions at the oilfield (H2S, CO2,entrained sand, high flow conditions…)
- D Series block valves are top entry, infield/inline repairable - saves substantial repair time and money.
- Choice of molded PC Buna-N or FKM seats.
- Bubble tight shut-off - zero leakage.
- Soft, resilient DuraSeatTM won't pit or scratch like Teflon or Nylon.
- Meets NACE MR0175 (2002) standard. Built and tested to ASME b16.34.
- Large, rugged stem with secure locking device to prevent tampering.
- Quarter turn with internal stops.
- Time-tested design has been working hard for years in oilfields worldwide.
Lubricated-Non Lubricated Single Body/Dual PlugvalvesStandards specification. Whenever applicable Super G Valves conform to the latest edition of the following standards specification as to pressure ratings, dimensions and construction:
• ASME - American National Standards Institute
• B1.20.1 - Pipe Threads, General Purpose
• B16.5 - Pipe Flanges and Flange Fittings
• B16.10 - Face-to-Face and End -to-End Dimension of Valves
• B16.25 - Butt Welding Ends
• B16.34 - Valves-Flanged, Threaded and Welding End
• API - American Petroleum Institute
• 6D - Specification for Pipeline Valves-Monogram Available
• 6FA - Fire Test for Valves
• MSS - Manufacture's Standardization Society of the Valve and Fittings Industry
• SP-6 - Standard Finishes for Contact Faces of Pipe Flanges and Connecting End Flanges of Valves and Fittings
• SP-25 - Standard Marking System for Valves, Fittings, Flanges and Unions
• SP-55 - Quality Standards for Steel Castings for Valves, Flanges, Fittings and other Piping Components (Visual Methods)
• NACE - National Association of Corrosion Engineers
• MR0175 (2002) - Sulfide Stress Cracking Resistant Metallic Materials for Oil Field Equipment